VP, Customer Success
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the USA alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and health disease drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on health care. 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
Vida Health is transforming healthcare by offering instant access to a platform of digital therapeutics and a global network of health experts covering multiple chronic physical and mental health conditions, right on the consumer’s smartphone. We help people prevent, manage and reverse the symptoms of obesity, pre-diabetes, diabetes, COPD, asthma, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, depression, anxiety, etc. Our platform is powered by proprietary, cloud-based software that captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps as well as claims and pharmacy data and integrates back to employers and health systems. This allows us to deliver best in class clinical care at a fraction of the price, while driving better outcomes.
Self-insured employers, as stewards of their employees’ health and wellness, are uniquely motivated to take innovative approaches in improving the wellbeing of their employees while managing costs.
As Vida’s VP and Head of Customer Success you have a tremendous opportunity to partner with our employer, payer, and provider clients in shaping the health and wellbeing of hundreds of thousands of employees. In building and managing relationships with strategic accounts, you will serve as the face of Vida to our corporate, payer and provider customers and be responsible for driving engagement, clinical outcomes, and cost savings.
The ideal person would be deeply motivated and passionate about our mission of providing cost-effective and better healthcare outcomes at scale.
- Work with Vida’s Fortune 1000 employer, payer, and provider clients to turn new contracts into successful deployments, contract renewals and upselling new products
- Be a strategic thought partner to Vida enterprise buyers
- Become an expert in Vida’s product and clinical capabilities to guide customers through the onboarding and implementation process
- Working with senior leaders inside employers, payers and providers to launch Vida successfully including marketing, data exchange and analysis, technical implementation requirements, etc.
- Translate client needs into detailed project plans; work cross-functionally with Vida’s sales, product, marketing, clinical, operations, and data teams to create marketing campaigns, technical integrations, product customizations, and reporting by client requirements
- Own planning, tracking and documentation to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, and overall success of both internal and client projects
- Advocate internally on behalf of clients to continuously improve client experience and product capabilities. Based on client feedback, help implement practices to best prioritize and mitigate future issues
- Own tracking and reporting of all key metrics related to each key account; be responsible for monthly business reports customized for each client
- Bring extensive subject matter expertise in corporate health & wellness
- Contribute to the development and sharing of best practices with Vida’s Product and Operations Team
- Given the sensitive nature of health information, maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Deliver a Vida experience that wows our clients
This is a full time role at our vibrant office in downtown San Francisco with some travel (10-15%) to client sites.
Who You Are:
- Overall experience around 10 years with 5+ years experience in client facing roles including significant experience in the health & wellness industry, working with employer customers
- A strategic thinker who is able to assist clients with developing the right long term strategy for their health and wellness programs
- Track record of success as an individual contributor
- Experience in building and leading teams
- An exceptional people person and communicator who excels at client-facing roles
- Obsessively detail oriented, and someone who strives for perfection
- Able to quickly adjust priorities and balance needs for a portfolio of clients
- Independent, creative self starter, flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Proficient with Excel (experience working with large datasets a big plus!) and Powerpoint
- Comfortable with technology with ability to learn as needed
- Passionate about healthcare and changing people’s lives
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs and Yoga classes
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time