Therapist -Virtual - MINNESOTA
Clinical and Coaching | Therapist Virtual - Minnesota | Contract
The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on health care. 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
Vida Health is working to help people better manage their health, supporting clients in making positive changes to the way they live. We connect individuals with chronic conditions, depression, or anxiety to health coaches and therapists.
Through our mobile-first platform, these coaches and therapists meet one-on-one with clients using video chat and messaging. Coaches and therapists also provide clients with evidence-based clinical programs and self-management tools. By collecting real-time data from the client and their devices, Vida is able to help them manage their progress over time and provide proactive guidance when needed.
We are currently looking for therapists (part-time or full-time) who are excited to help our clients better manage their anxiety and depression, use evidence-based approaches, maintain a strong focus on outcomes, and learn from a community of like-minded professionals.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THERAPISTS LICENSED IN THE STATE OF MINNESOTA.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage a panel of clients seeking to improve their emotional health using motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, and behavioral activation
- Set up touchpoints with clients and maintain regular contact with them using Vida’s in-app video calls and messaging
- Help clients set relevant and concrete goals and work toward meaningful outcomes
- Use Vida’s content and programs to help clients learn to manage their conditions
- Diligently track your clients’ progress and serve as an accountability partner
- Problem solve with clients, providing ongoing feedback, advice, and encouragement
- Work with a collaborative team including clinical, product, and tech experts
- Maintain records of interactions with clients in keeping with legal standards
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
Required skills and qualifications:
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, or other relevant field
- License to practice therapy in good standing in Minnesota. (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, licensed psychologist, etc). Multi-state licensure highly valued
- Experience in cognitive behavior therapy and other evidence-based models
- Interest in incorporating technology solutions into client care
Highly preferred skills and qualifications:
- Interest in and knowledge of current research and evidence base for clinical practice in depression and anxiety
- Experience in mindfulness techniques
- Familiarity with technology solutions including video therapy, mobile apps, cloud-based apps (such as Google Drive)
- 3+ years’ experience working with psychotherapy patients
- Knowledge of techniques such as motivational interviewing, SMART goal setting, assessing client readiness to change
- Health coaching certification
This is a remote, contract position. We are looking for therapists licensed in Minnesota (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, licensed psychologist, etc)
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.