Therapist Lead - BILINGUAL - U.S. - Remote - Full Time
Clinical and Coaching | Miami, FL | Full Time
Vida Health is working to help people better manage their health, supporting clients in making positive changes to the way they live. We connect individuals with chronic conditions, depression, or anxiety to health coaches and therapists.
Through our mobile-first platform, these coaches and therapists meet one-on-one with clients using video chat and messaging. Coaches and therapists also provide clients with evidence-based clinical programs and self-management tools. By collecting real-time data from the client and their devices, Vida is able to help them manage their progress over time and provide proactive guidance when needed.
We are currently looking for a full time, contract to hire, licensed therapist, who is excited to manage a team of remote therapists who are helping clients better manage their anxiety and depression, use evidence-based approaches, maintain a strong focus on outcomes, and learn from a community of like-minded professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Program Operations
- Act as a direct contact for your therapy team in regards to support and development of therapist’s Vida based skill set
- Create and foster a remote culture of teamwork, networking, and professional identity.
- Create, monitor, refine, and regularly report on therapist capacity management program for rapidly scaling program offering to clinical team
- Manage a small panel of clients seeking to improve their emotional and behavioral health using coaching, motivational interviewing, and cognitive behavioral therapy
- Work cross-functionally on auditing and Q/A related to CBT program
- Conduct monthly audits of all therapists for program fidelity and performance metrics and intervene as needed with corrective action planning
- As needed, represent Vida internally and externally as a Clinical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Cognitive Behavior Therapy program and the provision of teletherapy
- Work with Lead of Learning and Development and Clinical Manager to track compliance for professional licensure, individual malpractice insurance, and company-required trainings on risk and compliance
- Participate in therapy program development to improve and expand therapy programs by providing input and recommendations to sustain high quality, evidence-based programs
- Working collaboratively with other managers and supervisors to develop cohesive and integrated teams for program improvement
- Responsible for the development of a comprehensive and clinically appropriate care plan in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Participate in plans to improve and implement effective delivery of program services and risk management
- Work closely with the Director of Behavioral Health to develop, support, and maintain a company culture that advocates for a strengths-based and culturally competent approach to intervention
- Provide clinical supervision and administrative supervision of a remote team of master’s level licensed behavioral health therapists
- Conduct weekly 1:1s and team meetings
- Create and update ongoing supervision notes
- Provide learnings to coaches and therapists as needed
- Coordinate decisions regarding authorization extension requests for client services with Clinical Manager
- Responsible for coordinating resolution to client concerns, including provider change requests as appropriate with Clinical Manager
- Serve as a member of the cross-functional team of providers, working with managers and other staff to strengthen interdisciplinary team approach to improve delivery of services
Required skills and qualifications:
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, or other relevant field
- License to practice therapy in good standing (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, licensed psychologist, etc); licensure in additional states highly valued
- Prior experience providing clinical supervision to therapists and/or coaches
- Prior experience with digital healthcare and incorporating technology solutions into client care
- Experience and training in cognitive behavior therapy, behavioral activation, MI/MET in adult population
- Commitment to evidence-based time-limited interventions
- Deep understanding of mind-body health and behavior change models
- Current unrestricted license and individual active personal malpractice insurance
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluent communicator
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Data science or analytics background; strong Excel skills
- Interest in and knowledge of current research and evidence base for clinical practice in depression and anxiety
- Experience in mindfulness techniques
- Familiarity with technology solutions including video therapy, mobile apps, cloud-based apps (such as Google Drive)
- 3+ years’ experience working with psychotherapy patients
- Knowledge of techniques such as motivational interviewing, SMART goal setting, assessing client readiness to change
This is a full-time position, competitive pay rate, company benefits.
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.