Strategic Partnerships Manager
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida, we aspire to transform people’s lives through better health. Our mission is to prevent, manage, and reverse avoidable chronic conditions. The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the US alone, chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease are associated with approximately 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on health care which is at 18% of our GDP today. The numbers are concerning: 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
Vida Health is transforming healthcare by offering instant access from a smartphone to a global network of health experts and evidence-based clinical programs covering 20 different chronic conditions. Our platform is powered by proprietary, cloud-based software that captures real-time data from up to 100+ devices and apps. This allows us to deliver best-in-class guidance and care at a fraction of the price, while driving better outcomes. Vida is deployed at Fortune 500 companies, large national insurance companies and large medical providers. We have both a B2C and B2B revenue model.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager at Vida, you will play an integral role in addressing the needs and priorities among Vida’s key clients, including both our strategic partners as well as accounts. You will be “the face of Vida” to provide client delight and exceed expectations at all touch points in the client journey, beginning from implementation to account management. This includes working closely with clients as well as internal teams in the development of our business strategies and programs. This role needs a high level of communication, relationship building, and business acumen to be successful, including performing data analysis, leading projects with internal constituencies, such as sales and marketing, as well as external partners. This role reports to the Head of Strategy & Business Development.
If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, enjoy working with internal/external partners and customers, want to be involved in the cutting edge of healthcare, and think strategically about business and partnership opportunities, this role may be for you.
This is a full time role at our vibrant office in downtown San Francisco or Mountain View with some travel (10-20%) to client sites.
- Be the storyteller of Vida’s mission, value propositions, and impact through data and stories to both our clients and internal Vida team
- Be a strategic thought partner and own end-to-end relationships with key strategic partners and clients
- Own the planning, implementation, launch, and management of new partnerships and accounts
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, business development, sales and marketing, to further Vida’s goals
- Implement and refine account management strategies and playbook
- Present analysis & make strategic recommendations to leadership
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on analytics, data and ROI measures for the business
- 5+ years of experience in partner/account management, customer success, or other external facing roles, ideally in a health tech company / healthcare industry, or from a management consulting background
- Familiarity with the overall healthcare landscape, including major relevant healthcare legislation and companies within the industry
- Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain key client relationships
- Must be very organized and a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment with an owner mentality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and apply good judgment in resolving complicated issues
- Proficient in the use of web and mobile technologies; fluency in Keynote/PowerPoint and Excel
- MBA, previous startup experience, or healthcare consulting background preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges and weekly yoga
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Flexible vacation time
MORE ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider.