Senior Client Strategy & Customer Success
Operations | Austin, TX (REMOTE) | Full Time
The impact of chronic conditions on health care is immense: chronic diseases, including diabetes and heart disease, affect up to 1 in 3 individuals. Up to 1 in 4 people also struggle with mental health concerns. These chronic conditions drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on healthcare in the US.
Vida is a virtual care company that combines a human-centric approach with technology to address chronic and co-occurring physical and behavioral health conditions. We provide personalized chronic condition management combined with health coaching and therapy through a mobile and online platform that supports individuals in managing and significantly improving conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, depression, anxiety, etc. Our platform integrates deeply individual expert care with machine learning and remote monitoring to deliver lasting behavior change, health outcomes and cost savings.
Vida is in the business of enabling self-insured employers, health plans and providers to take better care of their employees and members. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to activate, engage, and empower their employees to live their healthiest lives.
As a Senior Client Strategy/Customer Success at Vida, you will play an integral role in addressing the needs and priorities among Vida’s key clients, including both our strategic partners as well as accounts. You will be “the face of Vida” to provide client delight and exceed expectations at all touch points in the client journey, beginning from implementation to account management. This includes working closely with clients as well as internal teams in the development of our business strategies and programs. This role needs a high level of communication, relationship building, and business acumen to be successful, including performing data analysis, leading projects with internal constituencies, such as sales and marketing, as well as external partners. This role reports to the SVP of Health Services.
If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, enjoy working with internal/external partners and customers, want to be involved in the cutting edge of healthcare, and think strategically about business and partnership opportunities, this role may be for you.
Candidates should be local to the San Francisco Bay area and can work at our HQ's located in San Francisco.
- Be the storyteller of Vida’s mission, value propositions, and impact through data and stories to both our clients and internal Vida team
- Be a strategic thought partner and own end-to-end relationships with key strategic partners and clients
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, business development, sales and marketing, to further Vida’s goals
- Implement and refine account management strategies and playbook
- Present analysis & make strategic recommendations to leadership
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on analytics, data and measures of success for the business
- Onboarding new clients, ensuring value expectations are aligned from the start, and initial value is achieved on-time, and to expectations
- Ensuring client maintains a strong understanding of their product’s features, functions, and benefits, as well as a constant awareness of other solutions that would increase the success of their employees’ health outcome
- Building a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that creates evangelists through a client’s success
- Act as the client advocate and solution owner within the company if challenges arise
- Own the account growth and retention strategy and execution with the marketing and product teams
- Foster a culture of Client Success by sharing customer insights, wins, and growth opportunities that inform client experience, product, and services enhancement opportunities
- 7+ years of experience in partner/account management, customer success, or other external facing roles, ideally in a health tech company / healthcare industry
- Experience in leading clinical projects within health plan environment
- Familiarity with the overall healthcare landscape, including major relevant healthcare legislation and companies within the industry
- Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills; very strong critical thinker who can solve problems on “their feet”
- Ability to develop and maintain key client relationships
- Must be very organized and a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment with an owner mentality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and apply good judgment in resolving complicated issues
- Proficient in the use of web and mobile technologies; fluency in Keynote/PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous startup experience and healthcare background a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
- FSA and Commuter benefits
- 401K (no company match at this time)
MORE ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider.