Sales Operations Manager
Sales | San Francisco or Mountain View | Full Time
Location: San Francisco or Mountain View, CA
At Vida, we aspire to transform people’s lives through better health. Our mission is to prevent, manage, and reverse chronic conditions. The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on healthcare which is at 18% of our GDP today. 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
Vida Health is transforming healthcare by offering instant access to a global network of health experts and evidence-based clinical programs covering multiple chronic conditions, right on the consumer’s smartphone. Our platform is powered by proprietary, cloud-based software that captures real-time data from up to 100+ devices and apps. This allows us to deliver best-in-class guidance and care at a fraction of the price, while driving better outcomes.
Vida is deployed at Fortune 1000 companies, large national insurance companies and large medical providers. We have both a B2C and B2B revenue model.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will partner closely with sales leadership to drive sales strategy and ensure the right processes and tools are in place to maximize efficiency and performance of our sales team. Through the use of quantifiable data and metrics, this position will help drive a performance culture in our Sales organization. Ideal candidate appreciates and enjoys the critical nature of this role, and has experience building operational and forecasting models, managing large and complex data sets, designing GTM processes, etc.
This position is an individual contributor role. This is a unique opportunity to own and build the operational foundation for Vida’s sales team to scale. This position works closely with leadership across functions including Sales, Finance, Marketing, etc., and serves as a hub for information to assist in making decisions that help drive our business forward in a continuous improvement environment.
- Create business health analyses and data-driven insights to support GTM processes like sales attainment, pricing, customer acquisition costs, selling time, etc.
- Provide significant inputs into strategic planning and the direction of the business. Complete the roll-up of sales forecasts from each manager on a weekly basis, and produce additional analytics and measurements.
- Proactively monitor performance of sales teams; identify issues and operationalize results. Perform comprehensive reporting and performance tracking through various systems for all aspects of the sales department across a variety of key performance metrics
- Put together persuasive proposals and responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) as necessary. Consult with subject matter experts cross functionally, and craft effective and custom responses.
- Assist in sales quota development and maintenance (assist in the development of the annual Sales plan; track performance against the plan on a monthly basis)
- Work closely with the Sales leadership across regions to develop unique and specific programs for each region
- Track and report on the use and effectiveness of early adopter programs, and trials.
- Deliver systems and process reinforcement to sales new hires and manage on-going SFDC usability and efficiency training as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical and operational role, with at least 2+ years in a Sales Operations role with a fast growing company. Experience working in Healthcare industry a strong plus
- Experience with Sales quota development and maintenance; knowledge of sales incentive programs
- Experience with territory assignments - optimize territory attributes and scoring to create efficient sales territories
- Proficiency in Salesforce (Salesforce Admin Certification a plus)
- Salesforce administration, pipeline and forecast management in Salesforce
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint; SQL a plus
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and positive in nature, with a service-oriented mentality
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS/BA in Finance or Business related field; MBA a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including healthy lunches and snacks
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time