Product Operations Associate
Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida, we aspire to transform people’s lives through better health. Our mission is to prevent, manage, and reverse chronic conditions. The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on health care which is at 18% of our GDP today. 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
Vida Health is transforming healthcare by offering instant access to a global network of health experts and evidence-based clinical programs covering 20 different chronic conditions, right on the consumer’s smartphone. Our platform is powered by proprietary, cloud-based software that captures real-time data from up to 100+ devices and apps and integrates with other 3rd party data like medical claims data, biometric data, genetics data, etc. This allows us to deliver best-in-class personalized guidance and care at a fraction of the price, while driving better outcomes.
In this role, you will directly support, personalize, and enhance member interactions with Vida’s behavior change platform.
As a Product Operations Associate - Member Success, you will:
- Understand Vida’s existing program delivery systems in order to develop and apply workflows that optimize for member engagement and clinical outcome success.
- Monitor and report on member success according to a variety of success KPIs.
- Capture, analyze, and prioritize the unmet needs of Vida members as well health coaches in order to improve program delivery outcomes.
- Represent the voice of the member and advocate for system improvements that would benefit them.
- Work with Vida’s Product, Clinical, and Coaching teams to prototype, execute, and analyze new program experiences.
You will love this job if:
- You want to make an impact. You thrive off of helping others and want your work to make a difference in our members' lives, while also advocating for their needs.
- You are a people person - you know how to communicate effectively to build trusting and lasting partnerships with many different types of people, teams, and stakeholders.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset. You understand how all the components of a process fit together and believe in the value of making data-driven decisions; you continuously monitor the efficacy of your programs through metrics tracking.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in a blend of technology and operations, building scalable programs from scratch and iterating on them.
- You can dig into the weeds but also think big picture - you are able to relate the inputs and outputs of systems or processes to their overall business value and impact.
- You are a clear and concise communicator and know how to tailor your message to your audience.
- You have (or are excited to develop) strong SQL skills.
- You are excited by the prospect of building a better healthcare system from the ground up.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs and Yoga classes
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. 133 million people in the U.S. live with a chronic condition, 70% of the $3T healthcare spend in the U.S. goes to preventable chronic conditions.