Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida, we help individuals overcome chronic mental and physical health problems, once and for all. The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on health care which is at 18% of our GDP today. 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
Trusted, personalized relationships are our hallmark and are at the heart of the Vida experience. Combined with evidence-backed health programs, digital experiences and a data science platform, Vida can help anyone transform their health.
We are looking for amazing product managers who have experience building consumer and enterprise mobile products scaled to millions of users. Experience with creating network effects, viral loops and building and iterating fast on features for both consumer and enterprise is required. As a product manager, you need to be able to go high and go low, stepping back and partnering on strategy with business, engineering, and design as well as diving into the pixels in our mobile apps. You need to be strategic and process driven, with experience shipping products and working collaboratively with strong engineering and data science teams.
Successful candidate will have some experience building consumer and/or enterprise products before; takes initiative and is a self-starter, works collaboratively, learns quickly, and thrives in a result-oriented fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidate will be at the intersection between business, technology and user experience. A great product person will help be the “glue” for the company, in the process figuring out how to creatively bring out the best of this intersection.
- Join the Vida Product Team, reporting to the VP of Product & Design
- Work with design, engineering and our clinical and business teams to define Vida’s products for consumer, clinical, and enterprise
- Work with engineering to develop processes for A/B testing and drive continuous customer feedback, rapid testing and learning
- Manage consumer research about existing and new products and features
- Implement B2B2C enterprise products; gathering requirements from multiple enterprise constituents and bringing them together into a roadmap
This is an exciting position where you can join a dynamic, mission-driven company as we start to scale. This is a full-time role at our vibrant office in downtown San Francisco.
- Candidate must have 3-5+ years experience in product building products from early to mid-stage
- Extensive experience with cloud-based product development tools including Jira, Github, MixPanel, Sketch
- Experience working with large datasets and defining unique consumer and enterprise features that leverage data insights
- Experience and understanding of leveraging AI, Machine Learning a huge plus
- Experience with creating network effects and game mechanics in mobile apps
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Data driven decision making
- Focus on impact across the product development cycle
- A constructive team player
- Passionate about healthcare and changing people’s lives
- Experience in digital health and a passion for innovating in healthcare is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, weekly team runs, etc
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time