Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida, our mission is to eradicate chronic disease and transform people’s lives through improved health. There is huge potential to make an impact: 1 in 3 people in the U.S. has a chronic health condition, while 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness. Chronic conditions also represent a huge market opportunity at ~80% of our nation’s $3T in annual healthcare spend.
Vida is transforming healthcare through clinical programs and one-on-one health coaching to help individuals prevent, manage, and overcome chronic conditions. We apply data science and a human touch to drive a highly personalized experience through our easy-to-use mobile app. Our unique approach drives high user engagement, behavior change, and proven clinical outcomes. Vida serves employees/members of Fortune 500 companies, large national payers, and leading health systems.
We are currently seeking a creative and dynamic business athlete to join our team as Growth Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for driving user growth and engagement across our enterprise accounts. This includes designing and executing effective marketing campaigns, optimizing user outreach and engagement, and tracking and measuring progress.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, enjoy thinking about the big picture and getting into the details, excel at creative problem-solving, and want to transform healthcare, we would love to hear from you.
- Drive enterprise user growth and engagement
- Create and execute enrollment marketing campaigns
- Communicate Vida’s value proposition in a clear and compelling way
- Devise and test new marketing initiatives to reach end-users
- Identify opportunities and generate solutions to improve user experience and engagement
- Partner with a cross-functional team to test, prioritize, and implement growth initiatives
- Work closely with enterprise account teams and internal cross-functional team including Account Management, Product, Clinical, and Engineering
- Establish a measurement and reporting framework for account/campaign performance and end-to-end user journey
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in growth, marketing, management consulting and/or business operations
- Results-oriented self-starter comfortable operating in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Team player able to build effective working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Creative problem-solver and big picture thinker
- Data-driven decision-maker with a strong analytical foundation
- Excel required, SQL preferred
- Passionate about digital health and/or changing the status quo of healthcare
- Previous startup experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong academic track record, undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution strongly preferred
This is a full time role at our vibrant offices in either downtown San Francisco or Mountain View.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges and weekly yoga
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Flexible vacation time