Customer Support Agent
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida, we aspire to transform people’s lives through better health. Our mission is to prevent, manage, and reverse chronic conditions. The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on healthcare which is at 18% of our GDP today. 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
At Vida, you’ll make a real difference in the world, rolling up your sleeves to help reinvent how people keep themselves healthy and happy.
As an early support hire, you will play a critical role in shaping the Vida support experience for our customers. You will help our customers with billing, technology and general questions and make sure they always get the appropriate level of support they need. You will report to the Customer Support Lead, working closely with him in being a voice for the customer inside the company.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people who take pride in being a part of our mission of providing cost-effective and better healthcare outcomes at scale.
- Respond to and resolve support issues with requisite consideration and thoughtfulness
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams in order to solve more complex issues
- Identify, document and work with our engineering team to optimize product bugs and features
- Serve as the internal point of contact and liaison for any system-wide product issues
- Develop and maintain our knowledge base and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use
- Report regularly on customer feedback to help drive product and process improvement
- ~2-3 years of customer support experience in a growing and fast paced technology company
- Willing to work some nights and weekends
- Comfortable handling technical and non technical cases
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills with a passion for helping people
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management, task management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Empathy, willingness to learn and grow
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the health and wellness space
- Comfort and experience working in an external facing capacity
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Slack, and Zendesk
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs and Yoga classes
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. 133 million people in the U.S. live with a chronic condition, 70% of the $3T healthcare spend in the U.S. goes to preventable chronic conditions.