Creative Digital Content Specialist
Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Vida Health is a virtual care company that combines a human-centric approach with technology to address chronic physical and behavioral health conditions. We provide personalized digital therapeutic programs combined with health coaching and therapy through a mobile and online platform that supports individuals in managing and reversing conditions such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, obesity, depression, anxiety, etc. Our platform integrates deeply individual expert care with data-driven technology and remote monitoring to deliver health outcomes and cost savings. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to activate, engage, and empower their employees to live their healthiest lives.
We’re looking for a colleague who is as passionate about empowering individuals to achieve their health goals as we are, who loves writing, communicating, and finding the connection between digital content and deep motivating needs in the individual. This role is the opportunity to create, edit, and manage the quality assurance of original digital health content for delivery throughout our experience.
You’ll have opportunities to work on:
- Lesson, infotainment article writing
- Audio creative, script writing, and production
- Video creative, script writing, directing, and production
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communication, journalism, English, or related program
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital content development and deployment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Filming/shooting video, recording audio, editing video and audio and creating finished assets.
- Excellent listening and synthesis skills when working with consumers, engineers, and clinical experts
- Comfortable managing multiple projects
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge and expertise in front-end web development and native apps
- Experience in content management
- True desire to empower people to embrace habit forming and healthy changes for health and wellness
What you’ll need to apply:
- Provide 3 realized/delivered projects that demonstrate writing and other creative skills.
- Provide 1 sample of rough draft content and the finished project/end result.
- Must be willing to take a short writing/editing exercise
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
- FSA and Commuter benefits
ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. 133 million people in the U.S. live with a chronic condition, 70% of the $3T healthcare spend in the U.S. goes to preventable chronic conditions.