Content Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
60% of Americans are living with a chronic health condition – like diabetes or heart disease. 40% are living with more than one. And up to 25% also struggle with mental health. These chronic conditions drive 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend each year on healthcare in the US.
At Vida, we’re solving this massive problem by bringing together cutting edge technology and the human connection of health coaches, therapists and nutritionists to treat people in an easy-to-use app. At its root, every chronic health condition is also a behavioral health condition. By treating the body and the mind, we help people get better – and we help the healthcare system get better, too.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B content marketer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience marketing to enterprises, and ideally be familiar with key healthcare players and trends. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you own both strategy and execution and want to transform healthcare, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy for the enterprise customer, including personas, pain points, and key selling points
- Create content and collateral for a wide range of B2B channels, including email, webinars, social, conferences, case studies, etc.
- Develop sales collateral and tools to support the Field Sales team in their enterprise outreach
- Own the Vida website
- Refine product positioning and messaging
- Measure and report on lead-gen campaign performance
- 5+ years of proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably in healthcare
- Self-starter comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Creative and resourceful, able to come up with out-of-the-box ideas and bring them to life
- Detail-oriented and execution-oriented with strong project management skills
- Team player who can effectively partner with Field Sales and other key stakeholders
- Passionate about digital health and/or changing the status quo of healthcare
- Previous startup experience a plus
What you’ll need to apply
- Provide 3 B2B content marketing and collateral samples/online portfolio that demonstrates creative writing and other innovative digital marketing skills
- Provide 1 B2B delivered marketing project that showcases your best work and end results
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
- FSA and Commuter benefits
- 401K (no company match at this time)
ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. 133 million people in the U.S. live with a chronic condition, 70% of the $3T healthcare spend in the U.S. goes to preventable chronic conditions.