Client Strategy Manager
Operations | REMOTE | Full Time
At Vida, we aspire to transform people’s lives through better health. Our mission is to prevent, manage, and reverse avoidable chronic conditions. The impact of chronic conditions on health care is mind-boggling: In the US alone, chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease are associated with approximately 80% of the over $3 trillion dollars we spend on healthcare which is at 18% of our GDP today. The numbers are concerning: 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition; 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness.
Vida Health is transforming healthcare by offering instant access from a smartphone to a global network of health experts and evidence-based clinical programs covering many different chronic conditions. Our platform is powered by proprietary, cloud-based software that captures real-time data from up to 100+ devices and apps. This allows us to deliver best-in-class guidance and care at a fraction of the price, while driving better outcomes. Vida is deployed at Fortune 500 companies, large national insurance companies and large medical providers. We have both a B2C and B2B revenue model.
As a Client Strategy Manager at Vida, you will play an integral role in understanding the needs and priorities of Vida’s clients. You will be “the face of Vida” to provide client delight and exceed expectations at all touch points in the client journey. This includes working closely with clients as well as internal teams at Vida in the development of our business strategies and programs. This role needs a high level of communication, relationship building, and business acumen to be successful, including performing data analysis, leading projects with internal constituencies, such as sales and marketing, as well as external partners. This role reports to the Head of Business Development.
If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, enjoy working with internal/external partners and customers, want to be involved in the cutting edge of healthcare, and think strategically about business and partnership opportunities, this role may be for you.
Candidates should be local to the San Francisco Bay area and can work onsite at our Vida HQ's located in San Francisco.
- Be “the face of Vida” and ensure Vida is successful, while also maintaining client satisfaction throughout the client journey
- Own end-to-end client relationships from planning, launch, and ongoing management
- Be the storyteller of Vida’s mission, value propositions, and impact through data and stories to both our clients and internal Vida team
- Understand priorities among clients and key stakeholders
- Uncover up sell opportunities
- Present analysis & make strategic recommendations to leadership
- Co-create the marketing and engagement playbook for Vida’s client profiles
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, sales and marketing, to further Vida’s goals
- 5+ years of experience in account management, sales, customer success, or other external facing roles, ideally in a health tech company / healthcare industry, or from a management consulting background
- Familiarity with the overall healthcare landscape, including major relevant healthcare legislation and companies within the industry
- Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain leadership level relationships internally and externally
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment and have an ownership mentality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and apply good judgment in resolving complicated issues
- Proficient in the use of web and mobile technologies
- Fluency in Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Passionate about Vida’s mission
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and daily meditations
- Health, Vision, Dental, Gym Membership and Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
MORE ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider.