Client Strategy Manager
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Vida Health is transforming healthcare by offering instant access from a smartphone to a network of health experts and evidence-based clinical programs covering various chronic conditions. Our platform is powered by proprietary, cloud-based software that captures real-time data from up to 100+ devices and apps. We apply data science and a human touch to drive a highly personalized experience through our easy-to-use mobile app. Our unique approach drives high user engagement, behavior change, and proven clinical outcomes. Vida serves employees/members of Fortune 500 companies, large national payers, and leading health systems.We have both a B2C and B2B revenue model.
As a Client Strategy Manager at Vida, you will play an integral role in addressing the needs and priorities among Vida’s key clients, including both our strategic partners as well as accounts. You will be “the face of Vida” to provide client delight and exceed expectations at all touch points in the client journey, beginning from implementation to account management. This includes working closely with clients as well as internal teams in the development of our business strategies and programs. This role needs a high level of communication, relationship building, and business acumen to be successful, including performing data analysis, leading projects with internal constituencies, such as sales and marketing, as well as external partners. This role reports to the Head of Strategy & Business Development.
If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, enjoy working with internal/external partners and customers, want to be involved in the cutting edge of healthcare, and think strategically about business and partnership opportunities, this role may be for you.
This is a full time role at our vibrant office in downtown San Francisco with minimal travel (<10%) to client sites.
- Be the storyteller of Vida’s mission, value propositions, and impact through data and stories to both our clients and internal Vida team
- Be a strategic thought partner and own end-to-end relationships with key strategic partners and clients
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, business development, sales and marketing, to further Vida’s goals
- Implement and refine account management strategies and playbook
- Present analysis & make strategic recommendations to leadership
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on analytics, data and measures of success for the business
- Onboarding new clients, ensuring value expectations are aligned from the start, and initial value is achieved on-time, and is to expectations
- Ensuring client maintains a strong understanding of their product’s features, functions, and benefits, as well as a constant awareness of other solutions that would increase the success of their employees’ health outcome
- Building a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that creates evangelists through a client’s success
- Act as the client advocate and solution owner within the company if challenges arise
- Own the account growth and retention strategy and execution with the marketing and product teams
- Foster a culture of Client Success by sharing customer insights, wins, and growth opportunities that inform client experience, product, and services enhancement opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in partner/account management, customer success, or other external facing roles, ideally in a health tech company / healthcare industry
- Familiarity with the overall healthcare landscape, including major relevant healthcare legislation and companies within the industry
- Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain key client relationships
- Must be very organized and a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment with an owner mentality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and apply good judgment in resolving complicated issues
- Proficient in the use of web and mobile technologies; fluency in Keynote/PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous startup experience and healthcare background a plus
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges and weekly yoga
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Flexible vacation time
MORE ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider.