Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida Health, we are passionate about transforming lives through better health. We live our vision everyday by creating solutions for preventing and reversing chronic conditions resulting in lower health care costs and better lifestyles for our customers. We are a passionate team that loves building solutions to enable great outcomes for our members. The team is small enough that you can make an immediate impact on our products but also big enough for you to find your niche and focus on a particular area or technology to transform and further your career aspirations.
The ideal candidate will be have a passion for translating large and complex datasets into actionable insights that inform decision making for cross-functional product development teams.
S/he will have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, deep understanding of databases and data visualization, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, and a passion for scaling operations through automation.
Analysis performed by the Business Analyst will be used to improve the core Vida product experience, towards understanding and improving its impact on Vida’s users’ behavior as well as clinical health outcomes. You will collaborate closely with data engineers, data scientists, engineers, PMs and clinical researchers to build products that help meaningfully improve people’s lives.
This position is full-time and based in our Mountain View or San Francisco office.
- Explore data through funnels, cohort analyses, trends, user segmentation, regression models and more.
- Create and publish, on a strict schedule, standard and ad hoc reports with a high degree of accuracy, using internal and external data (e.g. customer, user, revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions.
- Manage intake of multiple stakeholder data and reporting requests, supporting stakeholders and prioritizing requests for reports based on importance, urgency and scope of impact.
- Negotiate details such as data point definitions and formulas to ensure consistent reporting across partnered groups.
- Design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Present findings of new campaigns and product launches on a regular cadence.
- Design, analyze, and promote best practices for A/B and multivariate testing
- Work with internal data engineering and data science teams to support causal and predictive analysis.
- Define, test and validate instrumentation to collect data enabling analytics
- Identify opportunities to advance and optimize data quality and efficiency
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- 3+ years experience in data analytics
- Prior experience in data analytics and statistical programming with experience using statistical tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of working on cloud based data platforms - like Google Big Query.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Micro Strategy, etc.
- Analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Experience leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Experience working on data-driven products.
- Bonus: experience working on wearable or health tracking products or datasets.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs and Yoga classes
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. 133 million people in the U.S. live with a chronic condition, 70% of the $3T healthcare spend in the U.S. goes to preventable chronic conditions.