Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida, we empower individuals to overcome chronic mental and physical health conditions, once and for all. The impact of chronic conditions on healthcare is immense: in the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the $3 trillion healthcare spending, which is at 18% of GDP. 1 in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition, and 1 in 4 struggles with mental health.
Vida is a virtual care company that combines a human-centric approach with technology to address chronic and co-occurring physical and behavioral health conditions. Our platform combines personalized chronic condition management with health coaching and therapy to support individuals in managing and significantly improving conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, depression, anxiety, etc. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers and large providers to enable their employees live their healthiest lives.
The Impact You’ll Make:
Vida is growing its Financial Planning & Analysis team, and we are looking for an Associate to join this strategic finance function. You’ll play a critical part in facilitating corporate-level decision-making at Vida, guiding company-wide financial planning, and scaling new and existing capabilities as our business continues to experience a rapid expansion.
You are right for this role if you are passionate about creating value through insightful analysis that drives business decisions. You enjoy building strong cross-functional relationships to help the company understand how all the pieces fit together and drive performance. You see the bigger picture, excel at juggling multiple priorities and consistently go above and beyond. You also exhibit a high attention to detail and with strong analytical skills. This position will be based in San Francisco and will report to the Director of FP&A.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will…
- Develop and manage the consolidated financial model, including forecasting, budgeting, resource allocation, and long-range planning
- Drive our quarterly and annual financial planning process, including coordinating forecasts, communicating with senior leadership and managing the reporting cycle
- Own financial management reporting, ensuring quality and accuracy coupled with key insights for presentation to senior leadership and board of directors
- Apply an analytical approach to support strategic initiatives, including new investment opportunities, product launches, pricing decisions and new business lines
- Develop KPIs to track team- and company-level performance, and identify opportunities for growth or increased efficiency
We’re Excited About You Because You Have...
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience, including in roles requiring rigorous financial modeling, such as investment banking, management consulting, investing or finance at high-growth companies
- Degree in a quantitative field, such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- Advanced Excel & financial modeling skills. Able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company, and to size opportunities and build business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Basic SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn). Able to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business through this process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A highly analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail – but also ability to see the big picture
- Experience with B2B, SaaS and/or healthcare business
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
- FSA and Commuter benefits
MORE ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider.
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.