Internal Application: Senior Manager/Assoc Director FP&A
Finance | WEST CHESTER, PA | Full Time
ABOUT VERRICA PHARMACEUTICALS:
At Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc., we are passionate about developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions. If approved, our lead product candidate, VP-102 (YCANTH™), would be the only product approved by the FDA to treat molluscum – a common, highly contagious skin disease that effects an estimated six million people in the United States, primarily children. Verrica is also currently conducting a Phase 2 trial for its injectable drug candidate VP-315 for the potential treatment of basal cell carcinoma. If you want to work in an environment that uses your unique skills and abilities in a fast-paced, small-pharma environment, we’re the team for you!
- Developing, coordinating, and reporting detailed budgets and forecasts for individual departments.
- Monthly departmental spend analysis and discussion with business partners in support of financial close process.
- Partnering with departmental leaders to determine and support financial analysis needs.
- Run annual budgets and forecasts, including the roll-out of regular reforecasting cycles and processes.
- Prepare management reporting packs in a timely and clear fashion, with risks and opportunities readily identified.
- Managing financial aspects of special projects by determining key drivers, driving the right set of analyses, and presenting the conclusions
- Makes recommendations to assist in the management and processing of data/information to enhance knowledge and to support the finance leadership team.
- Product margins and performance
- Operating performance for the upcoming quarter and year
- Take an active role in the broader Finance team, helping smooth implementation of – and adherence to – new finance requirements, systems, and processes.
- Developing efficiencies and process improvements within the team’s work streams.
- Supporting Gross-to-net and Gov’t Pricing calculations, analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare ad-hoc management financial reports as required
- Accounting or finance degree.
- 7-10 years of progressive finance/accounting experience required.
- MBA, CPA, CFA, or other finance/accounting credential preferred.
- Strong presentation skills to present to high level roles internally.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting, controlling and finance operations.
- FP&A experience gained within established businesses, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- working knowledge of NetSuite, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.