Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a passionate and talented Web Developer!
As a Web Developer at Verifi, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end Web development. You will also perform the technical design and development of HTML email templates with marketing automation integration. In addition, you will be responsible for developing product demo walk-throughs that incorporate HTML, CSS, JS, audio, video, animation, and interactive capabilities.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of WordPress themes and plugins that support the pages of our website and blog. This includes new projects as well as maintenance, enhancements and optimization.
- Ensuring your Web projects fully support and exploit SEO best practices to help our search engine rankings, using proper tags and attributes and full responsiveness
- Ensuring all Web projects are streamlined with efficient code, optimizing page load times, and an excellent user experience
- Creating HTML email templates including integration with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo), populating templates with content, proofreading and testing each email, ensuring broad email platform compatibility, and resolving relevant integration issues.
- Daily activities include creating, testing, enhancing and optimizing Web templates and pages, creating new product and landing pages based on your templates, overall website maintenance, performance enhancement and troubleshooting, creating HTML email templates, testing and troubleshooting all emails, ensuring email client cross-platform compatibility, and interfacing with IT for systems integrations and problem resolution
You bring to the table your:
- 5+ years of experience developing WordPress themes, plugins and websites from scratch
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong experience with HTML email development, including cross email platform compatibility coding and testing, and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites
- Familiarity with debugging tools
- Experience with Web/data security and fraud/spam reduction and elimination
- You will have regular exposure to a broad spectrum of business stakeholders and executive management. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- You must work very well in a team environment and have a fluid workstyle that allows you to change gears and excel in a variety of technical capacities.
- Strong teamwork habits and a proactive approach to work and problem-solving are musts
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced, high-volume, multitasking environment
Additional experience that will set you apart, but requirements:
- In addition to the languages and frameworks mentioned above, experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite with knowledge of cutting and compressing graphics, manipulating graphics in Photoshop, web graphics best practices, and an ability to work with vector graphics
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce and Marketo integrations
**A review of your portfolio of work is a requirement.**
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus