UK/EU Merchant Sales Executive
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Head of Merchant Sales for our UK office!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As a Direct Sales Associate, you will be responsible for supporting revenue growth through:
- Direct Sales: Targeting current Verifi US clients who also do business within the UK/EU, new issuing bank client lists, as well as large digital and subscription merchants.
- Managing relationships / building trust with Relationship Managers from Issuing / Acquiring Banks
- Working closely and in parallel with our UK/EU Issuers Sales team to achieve Financial Institution and merchant adoption to maximize CDRN network and revenue.
- Initiate and support campaigns to drive additional growth
- Collaborate with Marketing regarding relevant collateral for UK/EU markets
- Attend trade shows as needed to support the Partner channel and identify new business opportunities
- Visit partners on-site as needed
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree
- 5-7 years business development, sales or related experience, preferably in the payments industry
- Experience building / managing a sales team
- Highly-motivated sales individual with an ability to manage to a revenue number
- Personable with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with contract negotiation
- Relationship management expertise
- Diligent and persistent, exemplifying solid follow up/follow through capabilities
- Willingness to travel
- Local (London) and remote presence
- Competitive base, plus commission, kicker bonus, and stock options