Technical Implementation Manager
Business Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Technical Implementation Manager!
Verifi is looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role in expanding our Integration team. The Technical Implementation Manager will be engaged in all aspects of client and partner integrations, from participating in pre-sales, leading implementation activities and overseeing all aspects related to successful client, issuer and partner on-boarding. This includes managing and interpreting customer requirements and providing solutions within the available technology offerings.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
You’ll drive successful Client, Issuer and Partner implementations to Verifi’s suite of products by:
- Assessing client’s business and technical needs, developing and implementing an integration strategy that ensures optimal client experience.
- Leading client, issuer and partner integrations or changes, ensuring proper implementation of Verifi solutions, strategizing on necessary technical solutions and effective coordination among internal and external teams with adherence to project completion dates.
- Communicating proactively internally and externally, driving shared understanding and alignment on changes to scope or schedule and successfully achieving the objectives of the engagement, ensuring resolution of issues encountered, escalating as appropriate.
- Providing documentation and technical specifications for issuer, partner, client consumption, leading implementation approach/concepts discussion with client and technical team and coordinating schedules and technical operations activities for implementation and timely completion
- Monitoring progress on test cases, reading logs, performing SQL queries and assisting in translating coding examples into their language of choice
- Contributing to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal, providing support for Verifi products and integration overviews.
- Acting as primary client liaison and subject matter expert (SME) on the implementation of our products, communicating complex technical ideas to non-technical audiences and encouraging best-practices and continuous improvement in delivery and implementation.
- Participating in, performing and supporting product demos to prospective clients, issuers, and partners.
- Creating and delivering internal/external presentations and training Sales, Operations and other internal teams on technical implementation and services; may mentor new integration team members;
- Supporting other duties and occasional travel as required.
You bring to the table:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience; technical degree a plus
- 5+ years of related experience with 2 years as a technical delivery or implementation manager in a fin-tech client services environment
- Ability to understand and translate coding examples and decipher issues due to user error, design flaw, or system defect
- Ability to contribute to a fast speed technical collaborative team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
- High attention to detail and ability to drive problems to resolution
- Self-motivation, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative and consultative technical ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong project management skills coupled with the capacity to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects across various participants.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with clients, partners, management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ticketing systems (such as Jira)
Additional experience that will set you apart, but not required:
- Experience writing SQL queries, knowledge of HTTP protocol, SSL, API implementation, utilization and signature generation
- Experience with SDKs, troubleshooting JWT problems
This position is located either in our Los Angeles office or remote home office and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus and stock options