Internal Application: Team Lead, Client Support
Client Support | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Team Lead, Client Support Specialist!
As a Team Lead for the Client Support team, you will be working closely with the Client Support manager overseeing the team’s workflow, providing guidance to team members, managing department reports and supporting new product launches and internationalization of the department. In addition, you will closely with your manager and assist with coaching, mentoring, and developing staff.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution provider for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing team workflow including assignment of cases and/or projects to ensure completion within appropriate time standards
- Functioning as a lead to staff by providing recommendation and guidance to team members
- Working with the Manager to resolve any trends and issues identified
- Maintaining expert level knowledge of all Verifi products & services
- Working directly with Manager to track team metrics and KPI's
- Conducting monthly 1x1s with staff members to provide guidance on performance and career growth
- Performing and delivering staff reviews (90-day, mid-year, and annual), making necessary recommendations
- Supporting Internationalization of department as Verifi enters new countries or territories
- Assisting the Manger with monitoring daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly department reports including metrics & KPI’s
- Assigning on-call tasks as needed including level 2 escalations for matters received outside of standard business hours
- Researching, tracking and communicating issues identified by internal monitoring alerts related to Verifi services such as transaction declines, intelligence suite processing and other Verifi Network connectivity issues to the Manager
- Responding appropriately and timely to inquiries from internal and external clients (merchants, partners and payment processors) to ensure department SLAs and client expectations are met
- Troubleshooting problems identified by external or internal clients and collaborates with various business teams to address and resolve issues identified
- Creating / drafting client communications, including, but not limited to standard maintenance notifications and Incident Reports
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table:
- At least a High School diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a B2B client or merchant services environment with preferred experience communicating technical issues between external clients and internal technology team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a CNP (card not present) payment processing environment including understanding of Payment Gateway and overall life cycle of a CNP transaction
- Minimum 2 year of experience directly supervising and/or leading a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment with the proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks including on call escalations outside standard business hours
- Ability to guide department team members and manage team projects
- Dependable, flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to work independently while monitoring multiple systems or collaboratively to help reduce resolution time or client impact
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of independence and exceptional work ethic
Additional experience that will set you apart, but not required:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience reviewing HTML and API logs
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data to identify trending metrics, potential system or product enhancements, or overall product success
- Experience recommending product enhancements to streamline or improve client experience or satisfaction
***Please note the work hours for this position are from 12AM to 8:30AM PST