Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human Resources | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Verifi is growing rapidly and we have a slew of openings that we need a quick turn around on. This position is the first line of contact with candidates and employees and is crucial to Verifi’s growth. So if you are self-motivated, energetic, and passionate about HR, come check us out!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates globally (all levels to include: hourly operations employees, supervisory staff and technical recruiting) using various sourcing methods
- Screen, select, interview, evaluate and qualify potential candidates
- Schedule for interviews with team leads, collect scoring, compile and make recommendation to hire or provide decline communication to candidate
- Build candidate pipelines for targeted positions
- Get approvals and make verbal offers followed by written offers
- Maintain relevant metrics and reports as requested to highlight recruiting activity on an ongoing basis in ATS (Jobscore)
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience with both technical and non-technical recruiting, and you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years full life-cycle recruiting, including international recruiting
- Experience utilizing social networks and databases to source and cold-call candidates
- Experience working with hiring managers to zero in on specific skillsets needed for the role
- An upbeat, energetic, tenacious personality
- A desire to not just put a warm body in a seat but work to ensure excellent culture fit for team
- Effectively communicates; both verbal and written
- Highly skilled at MS Office suite and an ATS
- Knowledge of ecommerce / SAAS environment a plus
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options