Sr Team Lead, Chargeback Quality Assurance
Chargeback Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Sr Team Lead, QA for our Chargeback Operations Team!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the e-commerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for supporting the Sr Manager, Business Operations with the following:
- Leading the Quality Assurance department to ensure the team is meeting department objectives, and adhering to SLA timeframes and deliverables
- Assists with tracking operational performance data, reasons for accept reporting, time studies, analyzing progress and communicating status updates to management
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that increase win rate, improve quality, improve efficiency and/or reduce costs or accommodate client, system, and other business changes
- Maintains expert level knowledge of regulations and Association rules that apply to chargeback dispute handling
- Participates in new client launches, providing insight and recommendations from a QA perspective,
- Approves client specific reference materials and updates (pre-defines and procedures)
- Builds training for Chargeback Operations team based on new processes, monitors and evaluates training effectiveness, providing quarterly reporting
- Performs moderate to high complex analysis related to chargeback disputes
- Conducts monthly review meetings with QA department
- Work with clients, processors, credit/debit networks as needed and ensure overall quality of client health
- Documents and escalates issues for resolution, if needed
You bring to the table:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an eCommerce, Payment Processing or Back Office Operations environment
- Experience as a quality analyst and at least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent knowledge in regulations and rules required to dispute chargebacks and quality.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment with specific SLAs in place to meet customer/ client expectations.
- Experience creating reports in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Experience developing and shaping QA processes, best practices, such as A/B testing
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to critically think through issues and analyze data to recommend solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead others to positive results.
This position is located in either the Los Angeles or Las Vegas office and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus