Senior UX Designer
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior UX Designer to join our company!
Verifi, Inc. is looking for an experienced and self-driven Senior User Experience Designer to join our product team. The Sr. UX Designer will take user insights and business objectives and transform them into intuitive and effortless experiences for our global customers. You will work closely with the product managers to take products and features from early concept through implementation. You will work across multiple time zones and collaborate with product, engineering, marketing and analytics as well as interact closely with internal and external users to solicit feedback and test your designs.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing hands on management of the end-to-end UX process for a portfolio of products.
- Iterating on design and driving product features from research to ideation through concept and artifact delivery, working with product managers to prioritize and define deliverable timelines.
- · Define, develop and review UI designs with focus on usability requirements based on the psychology of UX.
- Working closely with engineers throughout the project to balance customer needs, business goals and technical feasibility.
- Partnering with product managers to simplify complex workflows and distill requirements and user goals into lo-fi wireframes, prototypes and hi-fi mocks.
- Demonstrating clear understanding of user driven design and champion the user through customer feedback and research findings to drive and implement updates to the product.
- Translating customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes.
- Planning, conducting and delivering actionable results from user research and usability sessions.
- Implementing product measurement and success process as part of the end-to-end UX process.
- Presenting and influencing design decisions to internal and external stakeholders.
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years professional experience designing enterprise applications – SaaS a plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of design systems, including leveraging existing design templates
- Ability to work autonomously and simultaneously manage multiple projects in multiple stages of development.
- Technical acumen with the ability to understand how our product framework and ecosystem influences the product experience.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain using data and customer insights to influence design.
- Comfortable and confident leading workshops and presentations at all levels.
- Hands on knowledge using standard industry tools: Sketch, InVision, Mural and Adobe CC.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a sophisticated aesthetic with strengths in visual storytelling and high level of understanding of user experience.
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
*Please note, this position is located in Los Angeles, however at present, Verifi is in a work from home environment