Senior UI / UX Designer
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior UX Designer!
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end digital experience, while combining thoughtful interactive design, with elegant visual design to deliver simple and intuitive experiences for our customers across the globe. You will work closely with product managers to design new features, improve existing features, and ensure the visual standard for Verifi products.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate clear understanding of user driven design with critical attention to creating seamless experiences for users
- Work closely with software engineers throughout the development process
- Solve problems creatively and effectively, with a sensitivity to UX
- Stay current with the latest UI / UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Partner with product managers to distill requirements and user goals into consistent, detail-oriented wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity mockups
- Advocate on behalf of the user and effectively communicate your design solutions, validated by user research
- Guide execution of designs from concept to code
- Collaborate with the team to establish design patterns and ensure consistency with company-wide marketing and branding efforts
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional experience designing web and/or mobile applications – SaaS a plus
- Intermediate/advanced skills using Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe CC
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design strategy and process
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where resourcefulness is key
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Friday’s
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus