Senior UI/UX Designer
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior UI/UX Designer!
Verifi is looking for a skilled Interaction Designer to support the product and design teams in our Los Angles office. The ease of using our products is critical to the overall success of Verifi.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leader in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high quality, polished applications to drive our product vision and roadmap
- Champion best-in-industry design principles while supporting ongoing strategic initiatives
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Working with developers on the team to help deliver polished products
- Produce detailed production ready visual specifications ready to pass-off to engineers.
- Quickly iterate on multiple visual design explorations to arrive at a simple, but robust solution, accounting for complex requirements.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Source all current UI/UX product opportunities, including support for the platform and product needs
- Build out UI artifacts, in addition to assisting our Senior UX Designer with UX experiences and research
- Work closely with cross functional team of stakeholders to design capabilities that define the next generational products
You bring to the table your:
- BA/BS in interaction design, visual communication design, graphic design or related field
- 4-7 years of experience in research and design for web, mobile, and emerging platforms
- Have a strong online portfolio and results in digital (web and app) applications
- Experience designing with style guides and pattern libraries and using a variety of tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, OmniGraffle, Sketch, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering innovative, elegant designs working under broad directives with minimal hand-holding or oversight
- Experience with collaborating on and present work to a range of stakeholders - executives, engineers, product managers, business leaders, researchers, other UX and visual designers.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in graphic design, animation, typography, iconography, color theory and visual layout.
- Experience championing responsive design principles.
- Previous experience in the FinTech industry is a plus
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options