Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Software Engineering | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Software Engineer to join our Software Development Team!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible:
- Designing, developing, testing, debugging, and deploying highly-available applications using best of breed open source technologies and high quality code
- Solving complex performance problems, architectural challenges, and advocating those solutions to peers
- Working with product owners, developers and operations team to define new features
- Ad Hoc Duties as needed
You bring to the table:
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Desire to work with and share new and innovative ideas, constantly expanding your knowledge
- Must have Experience with:
- J2EE web application development for web sites and RESTful web services
- Strong OOP Design Skills and experience with design patterns
- Practices Test-driven Development
- Spring Framework such as MVC, Batch, Scheduler
- Play Framework, AKKA
- Object/data caching frameworks
- Build Tools, such as Maven and SBT
- Interest in learning or working with PHP, preferred
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Friday's!
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options