Senior SCRUM Master/Team Lead
Project Management | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior SCRUM Master/ Team Lead!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leader in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, cross-functional development teams, and Technical Managers to support development and data delivery to our customers both internal and external.
- Support teams using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile, coaching on best practices and core principles.
- Assist the Product Owner in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirement elicitation while supporting overall organizational goals.
- Track and report Scrum team velocity and manage Sprint capacity.
- Manage high-level budgeting and time tracking.
- Guide and Coach both the Scrum Team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Coordinate dependencies between teams with other Scrum Masters/Technical Managers.
- Ensure cross-functional coordination (analysts, developers, and testers) is occurring early and often.
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration.
- Support 5-7 Scrum teams
You bring to the table your:
- Must have 5+ years of Scrum Master experience, working in environments with different Agile approaches
- 7+ years of information technology experience; PM, TM or hands-on experience
- 3+ years’ experience leading and coaching scrum masters
- Experience working with an agile methodology on large scale, technically complex projects; thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines; candidate will be responsible for management of more than one scrum team
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Data-driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery
- Highly adaptable to changing environment
- Must have situational awareness and intuition with an understanding of when to listen and when to be assertive.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options