Senior Product Manager (Platform)
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Product Manager!
As Senior Product Manager for the platform, you will be responsible for defining and leading the long-term product roadmap for our Platform Product Team. To be successful, you will need to champion your platform’s future while supporting ongoing strategic initiatives that drive new business growth. The role necessitates close working relationships with the business, product, program, and technology stakeholders to drive and negotiate capabilities that define the next generational platform.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leader in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define and deliver the product roadmap that supports the internal as well as external partnerships and drives the path for feature releases.
- Serve as a catalyst for cross-functional teams to adopt innovative ideas and strategies around best practices that enhance the core platform.
- Collaborate with product, program and engineering leaders across the organization to guide the platform roadmap pinpointing new requirements, features, and policies.
- Leverage existing capabilities to facilitate new product solutions for strategic partners and as well as new business models to drive growth and engagement.
- Communicate with different areas across the company, outside the team, at many different levels within the enterprise.
- Work closely with a talented team of technical product managers through the agile software development lifecycle using agile methodologies.
- Oversee enterprise-level product planning including identifying new opportunities as well as maintaining a rolling roadmap of business projects or technology initiatives.
- Work with your development partners to ensure measurable quality, platform health, alongside scalable, performant and timely deliverables based on robust, precise requirements or user stories.
- Be a leader and evangelist for your organization's products within the company.
You bring to the table your:
- BSc. or Bachelor Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Advanced technical degree or MBA a strong plus
- 8 yrs experience in product management, with 2 years in payments
- 3 yrs experience owning 2 or more product lines simultaneously
- Possess a global perspective and a strong understanding of the payments ecosystem including technical familiarity with online and mobile platform technologies.
- Ability to think strategically with the capacity to expand customer use cases into platform-wide requirements
- Experience working closely with UI / UX, preferred
- Able to facilitate decision-making conversations about creating, managing and maintaining shared services.
- Demonstrate success in working with cross-functional teams and competent in analytical skills.
- Strive to deliver high-quality technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities and structures shift rapidly.
- Experience being an expert in all areas regarding your products that include customers, markets, technologies, competition, industry trends, etc.
- Experience analyzing data to inform timely decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to work with technology initiatives simultaneously throughout an agile software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options