Senior Product Manager (Chargeback Representment)
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Product Manager to join our company!
We are expanding our product team and looking for a product manager in the chargeback space who is interested in disrupting the payments industry.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining product vision for your product, creating a roadmap based on team strategy and aimed at achieving company goals
- Owning and managing the product life cycle from conception to mature operational products
- Conducting customer research, market and competitive analysis, ensuring penetration into highly competitive markets by assessing industry landscapes, product strategies, pricing, and ROI
- Designing, developing, and establishing business requirements and user stories to create product features, specifications and architecture for your product and applications
- Coordinating across departments in an agile environment to translate business user needs and technology directions into product specification, delivering products to market
- Being the champion for quality and performance of your products, developing quantitative and qualitative ways to pinpoint and capture revenue or reducing costs, defining and tracking key product metrics, reporting on overall performance
- Building positive relationships through a strong commitment to high quality and on time delivery, ensure the resolution of any issues encountered to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar fields
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- An innovative, creative entrepreneur who finds ways to get things done
- Prior experience managing a product profit and loss (P&L)
- Proven success managing a product within the payment card/financial services/SAAS environment
- Previous experience working in an Agile Scrum software development process
- Desire and vision to deliver quality products today that have the flexibility to grow tomorrow
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Previous experience documenting business requirements and product specifications in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Previous experience managing a product within CNP payments and/or chargebacks
- Previous experience assessing an established product for efficiency opportunities
- Strong knowledge of payments ecosystem
- Previous experience evaluating adjustable markets, determining pricing structure and making recommendations on sales distribution channels for products.
- Previous experience developing sales strategies for products or services within a SaaS model
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Friday’s!
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options