Senior Office Assistant
Administration | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc. a Visa Company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Office Assistant!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Administrative Duties - greeting guests, clients, employees with the upmost care and attention, ensuring compliance with security policies, responding to phone calls promptly, assisting with company events, creating / submitting purchase requests, supporting expense reporting / booking travel and handling any errands, as needed
- Office Management - ordering office and kitchen supplies, incoming and outgoing mail, stocking of supplies and snacks, and coordinating with Visa regarding safety/security initiatives
- Facility Tasks – assist with space management, workspace move requests, moving furniture, assembling chairs and/or furniture, liaison with vendors such as cleaning staff, building engineers, other facility suppliers
- Other tasks as assigned
You bring to the table the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an office administrative role
- Minimum of 2 years' experience answering phones
- Effectively communicates; both verbal and written
- Knowledgeable with MS Office suite, in particular intermediate experience with Outlook Calendar
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- Able to bend down and assemble furniture
- Able to step up and step down on step stool to load and unload supplies
- Comfortable utilizing common tools such as screwdriver, hammer, etc.
- Professional appearance
- Friendly with an upbeat and energetic personality
- CA Driver's License and insurance
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
**Please note this role will be expected to be in the office 5 days / week and is not a remote role. This role may require over-time, as agreed, for special assignments.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law