Senior Manager, Product
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for an experienced user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Senior Manager of Product!
This Senior Manager role will lead a team responsible for Verifi’s Dispute Representment product. We are looking for a self-motivated, roll up your sleeves type of person with a passion for driving product and operational excellence centered around the customer.
In this role you will leverage your product management acumen to evaluate market problems and customer feedback to drive product strategy and plans for execution. You and your team will be responsible for planning, prioritizing, and delivering new capabilities to drive profitable expansion and usage of the solution globally.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
High level job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evaluating market problems and customer feedback, reviewing competitive solutions and identify key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Defining a product roadmap that aligns with corporate OKRs and delivering on customer needs to support growth and adoption of the solution globally.
- Owning features from conception to launch, working with our design, engineering, and QA teams to deliver improvements to our product within an agile development environment.
- Developing a deep understanding of user behavior and product metrics, looking for ways to improve key product metrics and overall customer experience.
- Collaborating with our marketing, sales, relationship managers and operations teams to coordinate significant product launches.
- Coaching and mentoring product managers, helping them develop in their careers.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher in a related field
- 5+ years of progressive experience in product management, along with 2+ years in a leadership or managerial role
- Demonstrated ability to build SaaS solutions for the B2B market.
- Experience developing product roadmaps, including aligning company OKR’s, along with driving a global strategy for growing product adoption.
- Background researching market problems, including competitor solutions, and evaluating customer feedback.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments for product feature development and launch.
- Extensive experience working closely with design teams and software engineering.
- Experienced with the agile development process grounded in metrics and user data.
- Strong background managing / leading teams, including growing direct reports skill sets and how they want to develop in their careers.
- Meticulous attention to detail complemented by excellent written and oral communication skills.
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with payments and familiarity with disputes
- Experience with data privacy, security, and information security audits, such as PCI-DSS
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary plus bonus
*Please note, Verifi is located in Los Angeles, however at present is in a work from home environment.