Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships
Client Relations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships!
Verifi is looking for a talented Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships with a deep passion for strengthening relationships and collaborations with our channel partners.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
You’ll drive successful Channel Partner Relationships and portfolio growth by:
- Developing direct relationships and structuring partnerships with channel partners.
- Developing and executing strategies to increase and secure long-term revenue, specifically by structuring and negotiating partnership renewals.
- Developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
- Continually strengthening multi-level working relationships with channel partner executives, influencers and decision makers.
- Coordinating development of sales and marketing materials to support channel partner success.
- Making recommendations as a result analysis to optimize performance as part of the regular review cycle with managed partners, ensuring reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional.
- Providing direct ongoing support to partners and liaise internally with other teams to secure specialized support as needed.
- Managing and solving potential partner problems both externally with the partner(s) and internally as a partner advocate, including resolving any channel conflicts with other sales channels.
- Evaluating effectiveness of partner programs and improving upon them.
- Building a strategic channel partnership team to support portfolio growth and motivating, empowering and coaching team members to drive positive results.
- Support planning and executing channel partner events.
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- BA/BS degree in a related field or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- At least 7+ years’ experience with alliance partnership management, sales, and business development coupled with an in-depth understanding of the payments and card issuing industries
- Track record of expanding revenue stream via upselling and building successful business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives at any given time
- Experience solving client issues, investigating solutions, and coordinating responses
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Professional, powerful and convincing communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical abilities and strategic orientation, including experience with making recommendations to optimize performance and reporting on these, as needed
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel to on-site meetings, industry and company events
- Ability to train and coach others
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (specifically with Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with SalesForce is highly preferred
This position is located either in Los Angeles office or remote home office and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus