Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Designer!
Verifi is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Sr. Designer to join our marketing team and help drive our company to the next level of global awareness and recognition.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all Marketing design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces including collateral, print ads, email graphics, social media posts and ads, web banners, online ads, full web page design comps, icons, applying typography techniques, and other graphics
- Provide brand and strategy oversight – insuring consistency across projects and channels, as well as managing image rights and logo usage
- Create, update and maintain web content and work within the content management system, including optimizing and expanding usage of digital asset management system
- Provide digital graphic production art support and creative direction, including overseeing contracted designers' work to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using a range of tools such as Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), PowerPoint, Google apps, and any other tools as needed
- Generate ideas to graphically communicate concepts and advertise products/services, increasing user-friendliness in digital products
- Function as the liaison with Marketing, Product, HR and other teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Staying up to date with industry developments & tools
- Communicate clearly with numerous stakeholders and departments
- Develop conceptual, detailed visual mock-ups to communicate high-level design strategies
- Execute in a fast-paced environment with expediency and excellence
- Strong understanding of user interface (UI) and responsive web design standards, and systems with the ability to deliver high-resolution, web-ready files to the developer
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital and print design and managing design projects
- Deep knowledge of typography, file formats, image compression, design tools, design best practices as they apply to print, online and email formats
- Knowledge of and familiarity with ad design, Google display ad specs and rules, and social media design standards and formats by platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Strong experience with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), including photo editing and manipulation skills, and implementing up to date industry development and tools, as needed
- Background working with content and digital asset management systems, ideally WordPress and Bynder
- Great attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Strategic thinker, energetic, and ability to work independently/make data-driven business decisions
- Highly detail-oriented and experienced working in high-demand environment balancing several projects for various internal clients at once
- Ability to search for information using conventional and innovative methods and measuring your impact of your deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate and collaborate across departments and directly with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus