Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (IAM) – Contractor
Cybersecurity | Los Angeles, CA | Temporary
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (IAM) – Contractor to join our company!
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our culture. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in ecommerce payment and risk management solutions. We’ve made it our priority to create a top-tier IAM function, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats. We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defense. We’ll arm you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results. We are seeking an experienced Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst (IAM) – Contractor to become a member of our local team of security experts to lead and influence further development, operations, and support of the Identity Access Management (IAM) environment as well as interfacing with stakeholders and other technical teams at a highly technical level.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished system engineer, a thought leader with an in-depth, hands-on, understanding of the IAM space, the IAM product, platform and business processes, the ability to participate in deployments and upgrades, participate in design planning sessions, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
So what do we expect of you day to day?
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct projects to implement, operate and maintain identity management solutions such as IdM(SailPoint), SSO, Bastion, Sudo, ERPM and MFA
- Conduct projects to implement and operate monitoring tools for IAM solution outage, performance degradation or reported service errors
- Design and implement installation and patching mechanism for self-healing solutions or bulk platform install/updates
- Perform analysis of IAM related incidents, including Data analysis, Provide documentation of the root cause as well as recommendations for remediation
- Conduct periodic UARs providing detailed reporting and tracking of follow up activities.
- Assist with code deployments (design and test plan review)
- Deployment and configuration of IAM system components in a disaster recovery data center, including participation in the planning and execution of disaster recovery plans
- Work closely with Management, Product, Engineering, Database Admin, and Quality Assurance teams to communicate issues and proposed solutions
- Work within a globally distributed team of technology professionals and customers; sometimes provide support outside of normal business hours and on weekends
You bring to the table your:
- Experience with a programming/scripting languages such as Java, Unix Shell, PowerShell, or Perl for automation of system administration tasks
- Strong understanding of network protocols and network security and good networking troubleshooting skills
- Experience in management of IAM solutions such as IdM(SailPoint), Single Sign On, Bastion solutions, Unix privileged access management, Credential vaulting solutions and Multi Factor Authentication in an enterprise level environment
- Experience in system administration and deploying solutions on Mac, Linux, and/or Windows, with a very good understanding of Mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems and their security model
- Experience of troubleshooting applications in complex network environment, and writing situation reports to prevent future occurrence of events
- Administering disaster recovery solution, troubleshooting, and optimizing High Availability solutions
- 2+ years experience of virtualization with Openstack and VMware as well as containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- 2+ years experience with deploying and administering big data solutions
- Experience in ITIL Service Operation process
- Proven experience in a support role of a platform or framework component within a highly scalable environment
- Effective writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information and able to cope with rapidly changing information
- Experience working in 24/7 operational environments
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Additional considerations, include:
- CISSP is desirable.
- Available for after-hours and weekend on-call if needed; periodic travel may be required
*Please note, the position is Temporary for initially 6 months, with the possibility to extend further
**Position will be located in our Los Angeles office, however at present is in a work from home environment