Senior Business Development Leader
Business Development | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Business Development Leader (UK/Europe/AP)!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As a Senior Business Development Leader, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, including:
- Using your network to prospect with all issuers in your territory that focus on consumer issued credit and debit cards
- Being a consultative partner, building relationships with card issuing financial institutions, to pitch, design, sell, and close direct to merchant solutions as a value-add to their customer service, fraud, and chargeback management solutions and strategies
- Prospecting potential channels partners to extend our offerings into all sized financial institutions
- Coordinating with the Visa Product, Visa Client Support, Technical Staff, Verifi Product, Legal, Visa Account Teams, Verifi Client Relations, and Marketing teams to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick integration for the issuer.
- Attending tradeshows as needed to support the direct and partner channels to identify new business opportunities
- On Site Visits to partners as needed
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent
- 8+ years global sales experience in the payments space with a successful history of selling complex solutions to financial institutions/issuers
- Strong knowledge and experience within the payments ecosystem, including the ability to collaborate with internal / external teams in assisting with successful integrations for the issuer
- Existing and active list of issuers and key contacts/decision makers
- Knowledge of chargebacks and the issuer’s role in management / mitigation of chargebacks
- Exposure/experience with the Payment Network Brands (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex, etc…)
- Proven pipeline management skills with a consultative, long cycle sale (6 – 9 months…or longer)
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce
- Willingness to travel for sales meetings with prospects or to attend trade events, 30 – 50%
Position is located in the UK and offers:
- Flex work environment (2-3 days on average WFH)
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Pension w/ company match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus