Business Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Sales Engineer (Remote) !
Verifi is looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role in expanding our Integration team. The Sales Engineer will be engaged in all aspects of client and partner integrations, from participating in pre-sales, leading implementation activities and overseeing all aspects related to successful client, issuer and partner on-boarding. This includes managing and interpreting customer requirements and providing solutions within the available technology offerings.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer leader with a proven ability in:
- Participating in, performing and supporting product demos to prospective clients, issuers and partners
- Creating and delivering internal/external presentations and training Sales, Operations and other internal teams on technical implementation and services; may mentor new integration team members
- Assessing client’s business and technical needs, developing and implementing an integration strategy that ensures optimal client experience
- Leading client, issuer and partner integrations or changes, ensuring proper implementation of Verifi solutions, strategizing on necessary technical solutions and effective coordination among internal and external teams with adherence to project completion dates
- Communicating proactively internally and externally, driving shared understanding and alignment on changes to scope or schedule and successfully achieving the objectives of the engagement, ensuring resolution of issues encountered, escalating as appropriate
- Providing documentation and technical specifications for issuer, partner, client consumption, leading implementation approach / concepts discussion with client and technical team and coordinating schedules and technical operations activities for implementation and timely completion
- Monitoring progress on test cases, reading logs, performing SQL queries and assisting translating coding examples into their language of choice
- Contributing to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal, providing support for Verifi products and integration overviews
- Acting as primary client liaison and subject matter expert (SME) on the implementation of our products, communicating complex technical ideas to non-technical audiences and encouraging best-practices and continuous improvement in delivery and implementation
- Supporting other duties and occasional travel as required
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of related experience with at least 2 years as a sales engineer, technical delivery or implementation manager in a fin tech client services environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including being an active listener
- Ability to develop professional relationships with clients, partners, management and peers
- Experience writing SQL queries, coupled with understanding of SSL, API implementation, utilization and signature generation
- Deep knowledge of RESTful Webservices and HTTP / security protocols
- Ability to write basic scripts, understanding / translating coding examples and decipher issues due to user error, design flaw, or system defect
- Experience with CRM products
- Strong understanding of SDKs, including experience troubleshooting JSON Web Token (JWT) problems
- Ability to contribute to a fast speed technical collaborative team environment with confidence and professionalism
- High attention to detail and ability to drive problems/conflicts to resolution
- Self-motivation, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative and consultative technical ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong project management skills coupled with the capacity to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects across various participants
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ticketing systems (such as Jira)
This position is located either in Los Angeles or remote office and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus