Business Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Sales Engineer!
Verifi is looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role in expanding our Integration team. The Sales Engineer will work hand in hand with the Revenue teams and be support pre-sales activities for potential client and partners through integration and ultimate on-boarding, this includes interpreting customer requirements and designing solutions within the available technology offerings.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting Revenue, build consultative relationships with potential clients ideally positioning you to design an implementation of Verifi’s solution that meets both business and technical requirements
- Participating in, performing and supporting product demos to prospective clients, issuers and partners
- Creating and delivering internal/external presentations and training Sales, Operations and other internal teams on technical implementation and services; may mentor new integration team members
- Assessing client’s business and technical needs, providing feedback to internal stakeholders and coordinating with Integration Manager on strategy that ensures optimal client experience
- Providing documentation and technical specifications for issuer, partner, client consumption
- Monitoring progress on test cases, reading logs, performing SQL queries and assisting translating coding examples into their language of choice
- Contributing to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal, providing support for Verifi products and integration overviews
- At times, leading full-cycle implementations from pre-sales through to onboard, depending on complexity of the design solution required
- Supporting other duties and occasional travel as required
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of related experience with at least 2 years as a sales engineer, technical delivery or implementation manager in a fin-tech or SaaS client services environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including the ability to evangelize a product and be an active listener
- Prior experience developing consultative relationships with clients, partners, management and peers
- Demonstrated success at diplomacy within a fast-paced collaborative team environment between all internal stakeholders (i.e. product, tech, revenue, operations)
- High attention to detail and ability to drive problems/conflicts to resolution
- Self-motivation, proactive innovative and consultative skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience writing SQL queries, coupled with understanding of SSL, API implementation, utilization and signature generation
- Deep knowledge of RESTful Webservices and HTTP / security protocols
- Ability to write basic scripts, understanding / translating coding examples and decipher issues due to user error, design flaw, or system defect
- Experience with CRMs, MS Office, Jira
- Strong understanding of SDKs, including experience troubleshooting JSON Web Token (JWT) problems
- Strong project management skills coupled with the capacity to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects across various participants
This position is located either in Los Angeles or remote office and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus