Sales Development Rep
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaboration Sales Development Rep!
Verifi is growing rapidly and we are looking for a motivated Sales Development Rep to support our Sales Directors. Your primary responsibilities are to assist the Sales team in achieving new revenue goals, act as an initial contact in researching potential clients regarding use of our products and services, and ensure quality service is provided by coordinating activities with various departments.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating potential vertical markets and prospect in these markets
- Coordinating and scheduling sales calls for Sales Directors on assigned market verticals
- Creating outreach campaigns to identify and qualify new enterprise and strategic sales leads
- Creating a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with white-glove customer service
- Partnering with our experienced Account/Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your sales and interpersonal skills
- Establishing, developing and growing new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts.
- Aligning with sales team to effectively create and manage regional territory plans
- Overcoming barriers and aim to exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending timely targeted materials with an account-based strategy
- Effectively managing data through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines, press, and completing and maintaining appropriate information in Salesforce
- Traveling occasionally for training and/or meetings, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, plus at least 2 years of relevant quota driven work experience
- Ability to create outreach campaigns to identify and qualify sales leads
- Experience partnering with Sales Directors / Executives on filling their lead pipeline
- Experience with prospecting in relevant vertical markets
- Demonstrated self-starter, "hunter" mentality
- High energy, Strong work ethic with a "make it happen" attitude
- Willing and capable to dial a large volume of outbound calls
- Experience with CRM/Contact Management Systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to understand and communicate an organization’s business drivers, challenges, and pain points
- Experience actively communicating with C-Level Executives
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Excellent phone presence and written and verbal communication skills
Additional experience, highly preferred:
- General working knowledge of software as a service (SaaS) sales, preferred but not required.
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus