Project Management | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Project Manager!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leader in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple projects, both technical and non-technical, concurrently
- Conducting project management duties in accordance with both Waterfall and Agile / Scrum methods and best practices
- Developing and managing end-to-end project plans and striving for on-time delivery
- Providing hands on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Assisting with approvals, resource forecasting, allocation and delivery and change management of projects
- Providing day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Assisting with internal process improvements
- Interfacing with various departments within the business for project requirements and scope
- Ensuring that milestones are achieved on-time, on-budget and in scope; developing and monitoring risk and contingency plans
- Building cross-corporate transparency into projects and initiatives
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties, and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ prior experience as a Project Manager within a SAAS, ecommerce, or payments environment
- Proven ability to manage concurrent high priority projects
- Excellent communication, writing and coordination skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Well versed and experienced in a variety processes including Agile, Scrum, test driven development methods in addition to more typical Waterfall techniques; knowledge of SDLC is a plus
- Prior experience in a Web or Internet start-up environment and technical infrastructure management
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options