Production Support Specialist
Business Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Production Support Specialist!
The Production Support Specialist is a highly technical team player with exceptional problem-solving skills, who enjoys helping our internal teams and customers with web-based application questions and issues. The specialist will be empowered to solve problems independently or collaboratively and make decisions that they consider to be in the customer’s best interest. The successful specialist is extremely confident in Payment solutions and products, processors and in their own ability to learn new information and skills in the financial technology space. They are computer savvy and pick-up new computer technologies with ease. These team players are pro-active enough to work independently, as well as collaboratively with their team.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible:
- Answering technical questions from both in-house client-facing teams and external clients.
- Organizing and tracking issues in Jira as well as email and chat.
- Learning and maintaining knowledge of new and existing product features or issues
- Troubleshooting technical issues by researching and/or collaborating with other team members to provide feedback and solutions to clients and client facing teams.
- Handle advanced troubleshooting of platforms or services via email and phone.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting data to support incident escalation
- Various related projects, as assigned.
You bring to the table:
- 2-4 years in a Technical Support role
- Experience in FinTech, Payment products, ISO and Processor
- Knowledge of payment dispute lifecycles.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a variety of internal teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on the phone, email as well as in person
- Ability to thrive and learn quickly in a lively work environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills in web-based applications, as well as API’s and error logs, with a passion for problem solving and investigation.
- Comfortable with services and tools such as Confluence, Jira, Splunk, Datadog
- Excel at time management of several request and issues for efficient updates and communications to reports.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as with a team.
Nice to have’s:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Familiar with web-based application development life cycles and stand-alone API tools
- Writing standard DB SQL queries
- Advanced Excel skills creating formulas and pivot tables
Position is located in the Los Angeles area and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
*Please note, Verifi is located in Los Angeles, however at present is in a work from home environment