Product Operations Manager
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa Company, is currently hiring for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Product Operations Manager!
The Product Operations manager is an individual contributor role responsible for driving success along the product lifecycle across Verifi’s portfolio of solutions. We are looking for a self-motivated, roll up your sleeves type of person with a passion for driving product and operational excellence centered around the customer.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space as part of VISA. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi / Visa and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment risk and dispute management.
High level job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting product managers on the team, as they will be your direct customers.
- Helping the team succeed in building market leading products by driving process improvement, and effectively communicating and collaborating with internal and external customers and partners
- Defining and improving business processes related to new product ideation, budgeting, planning, prioritization, go-to-market, success measurement and customer feedback to scale product development
- Building strong connections with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure a continuous feedback loop and drive cross-functional team success
- Managing and promoting the use of tools and techniques for the product team
- Setting up and maintaining product staff onboarding and training programs
- Other duties as assigned
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM
- 5+ years of product manager experience, including at least 3 years in a Product Operations role
- Strong background supporting / managing the operations of product teams, including building close connections with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience driving and defining process improvements
- Extensive knowledge of product tools and techniques, including implementing these with product teams
- Exceptional organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, critical thinking and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to develop strong cross departmental relationships
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn and improve
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
*Please note, Verifi is located in Los Angeles, however at present is in a work from home environment