Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Product Manager!
The Product Manager position is an individual contributor role responsible for driving success along the product lifecycle. We are looking for a self-motivated, roll up your sleeves type of person with a passion for driving product and operational excellence centered around the customer.
At Verifi, a Visa Solution, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Driving the product lifecycle process, including market research, competitive analysis, pricing, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, execution and product launch
- Working closely with external and internal stakeholders including the development team to plan, communicate and supporting delivery of new capabilities for our customers
- Gathering customer feedback and drive persona research to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Partnering with the Analytics team to plan and drive efforts in data mining, machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Driving product launches including working with marketing, sales, client relations, executives, and other product management team members
- Supporting product releases by providing effective knowledge sharing tools and documents (e.g. User Guides, FAQs, Training Videos) to other teams
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM
- At least 4+ years of experience in product management
- Self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
- Exceptional organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, critical thinking and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product from ideation to launch
- Understanding of B2B Integration and API interactions
- Effectively balancing consumer, partner, and business interests
- Proficient in Rally, JIRA, Confluence, and other development management tools
Additional experience, highly preferred:
- Experience in the financial industry – Fintech, Banking, Payments
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Flex work environment (2-3 days on average WFH)
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus