Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Product Manager!
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with Product leadership to research, define, deliver, build new products and support existing products and features in all phases of the Product Life Cycle.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
Supporting the Product team through all phases of the product life cycle including:
- Taking ownership of the payment gateway product line by defining business requirements, creating user stories and managing scrum processes
- Collaborating with cross functional Product teams through all stages of the Product Lifecycle, becoming knowledgeable of the product and working closely with the Sr. PM and/or Director
- Building API specs and integrating APIs into the product
- Working closely with tech team and integration partners for API implementation and integration
- Writing clear and well-defined user stories
- Partnering with engineering and UX teams to scope and size user stories
- Actively participating in interviews with internal and external stakeholders to identify business requirements.
- Assisting with leading scrum team(s) and participating in release planning and sprints, (Agile ceremonies e.g., release planning, retrospectives)
- Managing product backlog
- Participating in the following activities: developing product roadmaps, writing market requirement documents, gathering customer feedback, assessing value of new features and functionality requested, customer interviews, journey line, empathy maps, etc.
- Monitoring product performance, OKR’s and metrics
- Performing database queries for analysis and research, as needed
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or similar fields, MBA highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, coupled with knowledge of the payments industry
- Previous experience with integrating API’s into the product and building API specs
- Prior experience working directly with UX and software engineering teams
- Previous experience with Agile Scrum / Kanban methodology and strong knowledge of the Product Lifecycle
- Working with internal / external stakeholders to develop and identify business requirements
- Developing reports and presenting on product performance metrics as it relates to OKR’s
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to build relationships at all levels and in various departments
- Experience developing product roadmaps, writing user stories, managing product backlog and taking product to market
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Demonstrated ability to build scale a SaaS platform and developing and bringing to market new software products
- Prior experience coordinating with Compliance/Info-Sec in a highly regulated industry with routine audits, preferably PCI-DSS.
Additional experience, highly preferred:
- Experience with payment gateways, processors or acquirers in a B2B space
- Experience performing SQL queries
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Friday’s
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus