Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic customer focused Product Manager!
As a Product Manager you will focus on driving business value and customer experiences for payment solutions. We are looking for a business focused product manager with a knack for customer empathy and data-driven decisions.
At Verifi, a Visa Solution, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and be an integral part of our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry, and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global expansion and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while developing your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understanding problems and needs of our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Defining features with problem statements, detail requirements, use cases, and success metrics
- Evaluating value, investment, trade-offs, and constraints to prioritize features in support of the strategic product roadmap
- Helping develop and execute go-to-market plans for the release of new capabilities, product launches, and market expansion
- Building relationships with our external partners and cross-functional teams such as marketing, sales, client relations, executives, and other product management team members
- Tracking product success with data analysis and business forecasting / modeling
- Supporting communication with internal and external stakeholders including presentations, product announcements, documentation, and training
- Partnering with UX to collect customer feedback and drive persona research to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Researching and analyzing the market from a business perspective, including opportunity assessment, competitive analysis, and go-to-market evaluation
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in product management
- B2B SaaS product experience
- Exceptional organization and critical thinking skills with meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication
Additional experience, highly preferred:
- MBA degree
- Experience in the financial industry – Fintech, Banking, Payments
- Proficient in product management (Rally, JIRA, Confluence) and productivity tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with user workflows or API integrations
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Flex work environment (2-3 days on average Work from Home)
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law