Human Resources | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc. a Visa Company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Office/Facilities Administrator!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Receptionist Duties - greeting guests, clients, employees with the upmost care and attention, ensuring compliance with security policies, responding to phone calls promptly, assisting with company events and handling any errands as needed
- Safety and Security Duties – leading safety meetings, incident response for injuries/illnesses, communicating with corporate office as needed
- Office Management - ordering office and kitchen supplies, incoming and outgoing mail, stocking of supplies and snacks, loading and unloading the dishwasher for 3 kitchens
- Facility Tasks – managing employee seating and maintaining seating chart, moving furniture, assembling chairs and/or furniture, coordinating with cleaning staff, coordinating with building engineers
- Recruiting Support - assisting talent acquisition team with scheduling interviews and maintaining candidate updates
- Administrative Support - booking travel, calendar scheduling, submitting expense reports for management team, assisting with employee events and activities
- Other tasks as assigned
You bring to the table the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an office support role
- Minimum of 2 years' experience answering light phones
- Prior experience supporting facilities, safety, security related tasks
- Effectively communicates; both verbal and written
- Knowledgeable with MS Office suite, in particular intermediate experience with Outlook Calendar
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- Able to bend down and assemble furniture
- Able to step up and step down on step stool to load and unload supplies
- Comfortable utilizing common tools such as screwdriver, hammer, etc.
- Professional appearance
- Friendly with an upbeat and energetic personality
- Able to drive to run errands as needed with CA Driver's License and insurance
- Bilingual a plus - Spanish speaking preferred
- Experience coordinating interviews and managing database info a plus
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus