Manager, Production Support
Business Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa Company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Manager, Production Support!
This position is responsible for leading the production support team to address technical issues experienced by clients across all Verifi products and using multiple communication channels. The Manager, Production Support provides direct management oversight, leadership, guidance and direction to the assigned technical support staff aimed at providing a great client experience in accordance with established service level agreements, as well as productivity, quality and customer satisfaction metrics. In addition, the role will consult or advise on the progression of the support service requests being worked by members of the team and may assume responsibility for internal and external communications on escalated and/or otherwise sensitive customer situations.
The role will also assist in the mentoring and/or on-boarding of individual contributors. You will manage all facets of client retention (CRM), including participating in the resolution of client concerns and defining and developing a client contact strategy. You will also provide direct supervision to other support personnel in your group.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees full-time Product Support staff
- Manages priorities for day-to-day tasks
- Provide leadership and management to technical support staff through selection, performance management, developing, mentoring, coaching, and overseeing daily operations.
- Establish and manage goals, processes, and business OKR’s regarding the performance of team in order to optimize customer satisfaction and the customer experience through efficient and timely issue resolution
- Continuously identify areas for improvement in the areas of knowledge, process and employee soft skills
- Establish themselves and their team as a subject matter expert on our products
- Responsible for product support tickets for all clients, including key clients
- Handles non-standard authentication requests
- Assists product support team, RM’s, and sales team with answers to complex technical questions
- Addresses and diffuses any client complaints
- Provides client feedback about products to the appropriate departments
- Build relationships and address opportunities cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Technology and Client Relations, and take ownership of opportunities to improve the client experience, including escalations
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher in a related field
- At least 6 years’ experience in a troubleshooting/technical support role
- At least 4 year of experience in a managerial role
- Background in customer service or technical support
- Outstanding organizational skills and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to make quick judgment calls and prioritize tasks under high pressure
- Ability to understand and determine root cause and propose effective solutions
- Excellent presentation and online demonstration skills
- Prior experience collaborating with technology or product on technical issues related to the product lines, demonstrating urgency and solution delivery,
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership in technical support scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, manage, and improve the performance of technical resources
- Strong technical writing skills
- In-depth knowledge in web authentication and SSO Integration
- In-depth knowledge in data management and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility in order to drive change by persuading stakeholders across the enterprise
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of help desk ticketing systems and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of bug tracking/project management systems
- Troubleshooting problems with JSON requests
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
*Please note, Verifi is located in Los Angeles, however at present is in a work from home environment