Manager, Information Technology
Information Systems | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Manager of Information Technology!
You will be responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring, and ongoing maintenance of our enterprise systems and technologies. Your areas of responsibility will range from employee desktops to our internal enterprise infrastructure and the management of outside services. You will manage, mentor, and lead teams to deliver excellent support and services to the entire business.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
High level job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure the availability and proper functioning of all desktop, infrastructure, enterprise, and external systems on which the business depends.
- Respond to requests and issues while making sure that communication and resolutions meet or exceed our service level objectives.
- Support the information technology needs for offices in multiple geographies and remote workers.
- Evaluate, plan, and prepare budgets for renewals, upgrades, expansions, and new initiatives.
- Maintain a forward-looking roadmap of IT needs and proposals that support projected business growth and international expansion.
- Proactively recommend solutions to all departments firmly based on good business practices.
- Instill and foster high standards within your team, help them to rise to those standards, and provide the leadership and mentoring to promote continuous growth and development.
- Direct the efforts necessary to comply with all corporate policies and procedures in support of information security and compliance requirements.
- Forge strong working relationships with leaders across the organization as a resource for all IT-related needs.
- Manage relationships with key vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
Required qualifications include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT roles with at least 3 years recent experience as a senior IT Manager or IT Director.
- Familiarity with highly-regulated and audited environments, preferably PCI.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Strong knowledge of mixed desktop environments utilizing Windows Active Directory and related technologies.
- Technical proficiency with a majority of Windows desktops, Macintosh desktops, Windows Server, Active Directory, VPNs, Hyper-V, and Cisco UCM.
- Proficiency with Atlassian products, specifically Jira and Confluence.
- Recent history managing internal help desk teams with defined service levels and success metrics.
- Hands-on experience working with vendors and suppliers of computer hardware, networking equipment, and outsourced services.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with both highly-technical teams and non-technical business leaders
- Ability to produce and review high-quality technical documentation, reports, and diagrams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to policies and procedures
- Professional, team-oriented attitude with sound judgment and analytical skills
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Friday’s
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options