Java Software Engineer Remediation - Contractor
Software Development | Los Angeles, CA | Contract and Temporary
Verifi, Inc. a Visa Company, is currently hiring for Java Software Engineer Remediation, in a project contractor role!
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and comprehend security findings to determine the best course of action in implementing a software solution that address the potential exploit
- Using technologies that include Java, REST, Docker, Angular and more
- Analyzing security requirements and architecting a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Expert experience with designing and building large scale enterprise Java applications
- Experience with Spring Technologies is ideal
- Successful track record with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container-based technologies
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems as well as, following and creating software best practices and processes with secure coding
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Crucible, Sonar, Junit
- Experience exercising independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor and the ability to work independently & manage one’s time
- Skilled in seeing and understanding the big picture, with the ability to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented mentality
- A passion for working with people and striving to improve our products and services
- Previous experience in addressing security findings is a plus
- Proven ability to do Reactive programming is a plus
*Please note, the position is a Temporary position.
**Verifi is located in Los Angeles, however at present is in a work from home environment