Java Integration Developer - Contractor
Software Development | Los Angeles, CA | Contract
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for dynamic and collaborative Java Integration Developer to join our Technology Team!
The Java Integration Developer will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
High level job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Employ ETL tool Clover DX to implement import and export data flows.
- Develop and maintain Java libraries for Clover.
- Write Clover Transformation Language (CTL) data processing scripts.
- Work with engineering team and product to implement enhancements to data flows.
- Monitor daily job runs to ensure all jobs are running successfully.
- Improve efficiency, testing, and accuracy of data integration to maintain data quality and data integrity.
- Produce data mapping and data integration documentation including documentation of business processes and how data is stored.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of Verifi products and take ownership for identifying data integration improvements.
- Share knowledge with team members and develop customer solutions efficiently.
- Perform code reviews to verify changes meet integration requirements.
- Deploy and stage code in development environments.
- Author deployment steps for software releases
- Assign and route defects and identify risks associated with integration releases.
You bring to the table:
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 2+ years related experience or any combination of education and experience, which would be provide an equivalent background.
- Desire to work with and share new and innovative ideas, constantly expanding your knowledge.
The following required experience:
- Experience with Core Java
- Git or Mercurial experience
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of file transfer protocols and API integration
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, CSV and other file formats
Highly preferred experience, but not required:
- CloverDX or Clover ETL
- Experience building Eclipse plugins.
- Good understanding of clustering, and other high availability & scalability designs for the application tier
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Fridays!
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
*Please note, Verifi is located in Los Angeles, however at present is in a work from home environment.